Information (PII) is being used online. As described in US privacy law and information security, PII is
can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person or to
protect or otherwise
handle your Personally Identifiable Information.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email
address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Why do we collect information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our
newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site
features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests and should you
join as a student, in providing you with our services.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to
make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their
information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard
drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems
to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site
compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site
experiences and tools in the future.
- Keep track of advertisements
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to
turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little
different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you
turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not
function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more
efficient and may not function properly
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information
unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other
parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long
as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's
release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others'
rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to
other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing,
advertising, or other uses.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising requirements. They are
in place to provide a positive experience for users
See more here
- We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on previous visits to our site and other sites on
the Internet. Users may opt-out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google Ad and Content
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics
cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers
together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions
as they relate to our website
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to them using the Google Ad Settings page.
Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using
the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- CalOPPA is the first state law in the nation to require commercial websites and online services to
company in the United States (and conceivably the world) that operates websites collecting
on its website stating exactly the information being collected and those individuals or companies
with whom it is being shared.
on our home page or as a minimum, on the first significant page after entering our website. Our
- You can change your personal information: By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track
(DNT) browser mechanism is in place
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old,
the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade
Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out
what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety
- Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13? We do
not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and
the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws
around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be
implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action,
should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within seven business days.
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to
legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the
law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users,
but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or
prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for
commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and
spells out tough penalties for violations.
- We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other
requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly
remove you from ALL correspondence.
All materials at this website are © 2022 DreamTech Labs, LLC, All Rights Reserved
DreamTech Labs, LLC, DreamTech with the Bloom Institute of Technology Logo, and the DreamTech Labs, LLC
Logo are trademarks of DreamTech Labs, LLC.